I found that one of my stock exhaust mounts was broken. Since I have an M3 exhaust system, I ordered the heavy duty M3 hangers from Bavarian Auto. They are much more solid that the stock 325 units. Spraying the rusty bolts with "Blaster" the night before made the job easy.
Installed a new(ish) steering wheel and fixed the horn.
This car had a lot of the typical electrical gremlins. The gauges jumped when the turn signal was on. Only a few of the marker lights wanted to work. I added a ground strap from the battery to the body, which helped a little. The thing that really did the trick though was to clean the fuse box with electric contact cleaner and clean or replace all of the fuses. After all of the fuses went back in everything worked.